Please pay close attention to the address and location when enrolling.
SAVE THE DATE
Regional Employment Collaboration
Nov 7: Douglas County
Nov 7: Multnomah ESD (Portland)
Nov 13: LaGrande
Nov 13: Clackamas ESD
Nov 14: John Day
Nov 16: Jackson County
Nov 30: Josephine County
Dec 3: Linn County at Linn-Benton-Lincoln ESD
Dec 6: The Dalles
Dec 6: Curry County
Multiple Regional Employment Collaboration trainings (REC) are being scheduled statewide for 2018. VR, ODDS and ODE are presenting these trainings collaboratively.
- explore and discuss effective and collaborative transfers from schools to VR and DD services; from DD to VR services and from VR to DD services.
- learn about ODDS employment services, VR services, job stabilization, long term transfer of supports and understanding the IEP.
- learn how to create SMART goals and action plans/implementation strategies.
Welcomed are service coordinators, personal agents, VR counselors, agency providers, teachers, and transition specialists.
· 101- Discussion around: ODDS employment services, VR services, Job Stabilization, Long term transfer of supports, understanding the IEP and employment.
· Lunch on your own
· How to write SMART goals and action plans collaboratively: working with all three plans, the IEP, ISP and IPE.
Sign-up through ilearn (see attached to learn how): https://ilearn.oregon.gov/Default.aspx
Once you have created a log-in for iLearnOregon if you do not already have one you can search by DHS – DD – Regional Employment Collaboration Workshops or REC
Contact for more info:
Lizzie Juaniza-Saso : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nathan Deeks: Nathan.email@example.com
Kriss Rita: firstname.lastname@example.org
Micah Sischo: email@example.com